1. Your privacy is important to us
2. What information do we collect?
VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS collects and maintains personally identifiable information from those users who use the Site. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone numbers, and email address. In addition, when you use our Site, certain user information and site activity data is collected. Further details on the information we collect is described below.
- Promotions We occasionally sponsor promotions to give users the opportunity to win various prizes. Information collected for promotions can include contact information, such as email address, and survey questions.
- Cookies. By using our Site, some information may automatically be collected by our web servers as you browse our Site. VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS also collects information by using technologies and methodologies that enable tracking, such as “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. Web beacons (also called “pixel tags”) are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring information. Cookies help establish a user session and allow our server to correctly provide site users with the appropriate information, advertisements and services.
- Domain names. In general, you can visit most parts of our web sites without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers identify the domain names and IP addresses of visitors, where applicable, but this is not captured as personally identifiable information.
- Children. VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 other than when necessary to comply with federal or state regulations, or for safety and security reasons. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information online without your knowledge, you may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org andask us to delete this information from our records.
3. How do we use your information?
We do not intend to use your personally identifiable information collected through this site or off-line in ways not described here without first providing you the opportunity to opt-out of that use.
a. Emails. We use email addresses to deliver information relevant to our users and customers, such as product specials, surveys, account information, notification services, and for administrative reasons. We hope you will find these updates and communications interesting and informative. Of course, if you would rather not receive this information, you may opt-out of receiving such emails as described below
b. Online surveys and promotions. We value the opinions of our customers and want to improve your experience and our service offerings; therefore, from time to time, we will conduct research surveys. We may also contract with third parties to perform the research, but the use of the customer data by that third party is limited solely to that survey initiative and is protected by a confidentiality agreement. Generally, unless otherwise stated in the promotion or survey, contact information collected for promotions is used to notify promotion winners, and survey information and results are used to develop improved promotions and other service enhancements.
VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS may enter into agreements with third party companies to serve advertisements and information to Site users. VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS may use its cookies and web beacons when working with these companies to provide them information regarding use of the Site or to serve you advertisements when you visit our Site. These companies may use the non-personally identifiable information about your visit to make available goods and services of interest to you.
If, at any time, you do not want your non-personally identifiable information to be used to provide you with more relevant information, advertisements, or services available from VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS, you can change the settings on your Internet browser to reject cookies and this will also disable our web beacons. Please consult your chosen Internet browser for instructions on how to change your cookie handling settings.
d. Domain names. Information regarding domain names is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed and similar Site usage information in order to know how to improve the Site’s content.
e. Children. No information we collect from children known to be under the age of 13 is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, by either us, our affiliates, or our third party sponsors. We use the information collected about children known to be under 13 only to provide services. We will give out personal information about children if required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or to protect the safety and security of visitors and our Site.
f. Law Enforcement / Legal processes / Other uses. VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, court order, subpoena or other legal process, as requested by a governmental or law enforcement authority, or when we believe in good faith that it is in the interests of aviation security or that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
4.How is the information collected online protected?
VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS maintains strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information and regularly reviews its security standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access to personal information. Although VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your private information, it cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS makes no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
5.How can you opt out?
If you do not want VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS to use or share your personal information for the purpose of sending you email marketing or promotional materials, please send an email to email@example.com and request that no further communications be sent to you. In addition, emails sent to you will also contain a message on how to opt out of that type of communication in the future. Regardless of your opt-out preferences, we reserve the right to send you emails or other electronic messages for administrative purposes.
6. Other sites
7. Protect your personal information
In order to protect your privacy and VOLTSTREET ENERGY ADVISORS’ proprietary databases and systems, we recommend that you not share any of your personally identifiable information with us directly and/or with any third-party information aggregators that would allow them access to your sensitive information.
8. How can you contact us?
9. Legal effect and changes to the policy